In this workshop, Anita will delve deeper into the mysteries of life, and will lead participants on a journey to help uncover the roots of their own issues, whether health related or otherwise. Her work has helped countless people across the globe to attain healing and wellness. Anita will also illuminate some of the mysteries behind transformational experiences and healing, making these concepts easier to understand and more accessible for you, so that you can continue to stay in that space long after you have left the seminar.
During the workshop, you will have the opportunity to benefit from the following:
- You will expand your beliefs on what your body is capable of achieving, and many of you will see and feel healing taking place;
- You will learn what it means to live as a six-sensory being;
- You will learn what it means to truly love yourself, and become the highest ideal of your authentic self;
- You will learn why transformation is so elusive for so many, or why the change can be short lived for those who attain it;
- You will learn that sensitivity and empathy are strengths (not weaknesses), and will learn how to use these traits in a way that serves you, instead of limiting you;
- You will learn how to communicate with your body and identify what your ailments or illnesses are trying to tell you;
- You will learn the mysteries of healing, how to heal yourself, and what holds you back from true healing;
- You will learn what drains you, and how to recharge your energy;
This promises to be a popular seminar, so please reserve your seats now!
Anita Moorjani is an international speaker and New York Times best-selling author of Dying To Be Me and What if This is Heaven. In 2006, after suffering from cancer, Anita' slipped into a deep coma. She entered into a Near Death Experience and discovered great wisdom and truths that she shares with the world.